Produced by the World Photography Organisation, the internationally acclaimed Sony World Photography Awards are one of the most important fixtures in the global photographic calendar.
The Awards are a global voice for photography and provide a vital insight into contemporary photography today. For both established and emerging artists, the Awards offer world-class opportunities for exposure of their work.
The Sony World Photography Awards has four competitions:
- Professional – Recognizing outstanding bodies of work.
- Open – Rewarding exceptional standalone images
- Youth – Celebrating the best single images by emerging photographers aged between 12-19 years-old
- Student – Providing a platform for photography students worldwide
EXPOSURE AND BENEFITS
The Awards are your chance to have your work recognized globally and has the power to change the careers of those who win and are shortlisted.
The democratic approach of the Awards means all artists working across photography have equal opportunity to win and be seen by leading industry experts.
Every competition is free to enter and categories are designed to be open to all photographic genres and abilities.
Successful photographers can receive:
- Inclusion in global and country-specific media and marketing campaigns
- Exhibition at Somerset House, London
- Potential to be included in international exhibitions
- Inclusion in the Sony World Photography Awards book
- Opportunity to apply for the Sony Grant to further personal photographic projects
- The World Photography Organisation has a thriving online presence and creates dedicated campaigns to give unprecedented worldwide exposure to the Awards’ successful photographers across its social media platforms, mailers and website.
For more Information: Visit the website for 2020 Sony World Photography Awards Competitions
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:25:02.