Deadline: June 1, 2021
2021 Immaterial Future (IF) Innovation Award
2021 Immaterial Future (IF) Innovation Award Applications are open for the Immaterial Future (IF) Innovation Award 2021. The Award was established by Immaterial Future Association that aims to explore and develop a new approach to humanity’s growth. This approach is to shift growth into the plane of immateriality, with culture as the main vector of change.
They intend to support projects that see an untapped potential in culture to facilitate this shift. The Award will take place in Vienna, September 7, 2021, during the Immaterial Future Forum. The Forum itself is a parallel event to Vienna Contemporary Art Fair.
Six selected finalists will be invited to the Forum in Vienna to showcase their projects to potential partners and investors with a specific interest in culture and technology. Best submission will be selected after the showcase.
- The winner will receive a €50,000 non-equity funding.
- Open to technological startups and projects from anywhere in the world;
- They are looking for projects that leverage technology to address, directly or indirectly, at least one of the following challenges:
- Develop new business models that give culture financial independence.
- Develop distribution models that allow wide access to cultural experiences while upholding the authenticity of these experiences.
The application deadline is Tuesday, June 1, 2021, at 11:59pm CET. Applications must be submitted in English.