2021 Labs by ARM Accelerator Program in Nigeria
Deadline: February 13, 2021
Applications are open for the 2021 Labs by ARM Accelerator Program in Nigeria. Labs by ARM is designed to engage post-MVP FinTech startups in a series of activities aimed at exponentially advancing the growth of their companies within a short time frame, and ensuring their investment-readiness. Selected startups will be provided with financial investment, distribution, access to investors and lots more.
For this edition, they are looking for post-MVP startups that offer Fintech or enterprise solutions. These startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team for product vision (what to build), technology (how to build it), and business (how to make money from it). They are also interested in solutions that will help the African diaspora access local services for themselves and their families.
During the 12 weeks, they will work intensively with each startup virtually; primarily on product, market, and team to get them in the best shape possible. They will provide them with access to the ARM network, deals from select partners, and carefully selected mentors from the fintech industry who will provide hands-on support and valuable introductions.
- Access to Funding: Direct equity funding for the selected startups worth $50,000 each in equity.
- Mentorship: Accepted startups enjoy hands-on mentorship from leaders in the FinTech sector.
- Partnerships: Business services provided through partnerships (such as AWS credit, MSG91, legal services).
- Access to Investors: Startups will get introduced to a network of investors at the end of the program for possible follow-on investments.
- Access to the program’s alumni network: Startups get to meet previous cohort founders and learn from their experience firsthand.
- Startups should be preferably post-MVP or Early Stage startups with a revolutionary solution.
- Should be operating in the FinTech space or Enterprise software industry.
- Solution should have large market that grows over time.
- Founders should have:
- Some unique insight or compelling worldview
- Deep domain expertise and/or a strong grasp of the landscape an eye for detail
- Tenacity, high conscientiousness, and a bias towards execution
- Startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team;
- Startups should be solving an important problem;
- Should be post-revenue.
Key Areas of Interest are:
- Solutions that address gaps in cryptocurrency and credit facilities, as well as those offering consumers one-stop-shop solutions.
- Solutions helping the African diaspora access local services for themselves and their families are also of interest.
- Beyond Fintech, thy are looking for Enterprise Software solutions that solve complex and costly problems.
Applications are open until February 13, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:44:33.