Deadline: May 14, 2021
2021 Social Business Challenge Munich for Innovators in Bavaria, Germany
Applications are open for the Social Business Challenge Munich 2021. The Social Business Challenge Munich is the first innovation competition for sustainable/social projects in Bavaria to encompass corporate citizens, innovators, private and public initiatives, in a joint effort to address the current sustainability challenges under the umbrella of One Young World – hosted in the city of Munich.
The challenge gives innovators, who are developing solutions for a sustainable future tackling the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 9, 11 or 12, the chance to present their idea to a global audience. The preselected applicants present in front of a top-class jury including representatives of the City of Munich, One Young World, Yunus Social Business, BonVenture, FASE and One Young World Ambassadors.
Challenge winners will receive:
- An opportunity to to showcase their solution on stage in Munich during One Young World Summit 2021.
- A virtual delegate place to participate in the One Young World Summit 2021.
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador Community of 12,000+ young leaders from more than 190 countries.
- Your company is a social startup based and operating in Bavaria.
- You have developed a solution to address social or environmental challenges.
- You support one or more of the following SDG’s with your company:
- SDG 9: build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
- SDG 11: make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
- SDG 12: ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
- Scalability is desirable.
- A strong team is key.
- At least one of your founding members has to be under 35 years.
- Your company has reached at least the 1st stage and can present a MVP.
The deadline for application is May 14, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Social Business Challenge.