Deadline: June 30, 2022
Applications are open for 2022 SHIM LAW SCHOLARSHIP for the Next Generation of Leaders .is a full service law firm located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. They are always looking for ways to support the next generation of leaders which is why the Annual Shim Law Scholarship was created.
This year, they want to focus on family law and have their 2 topics to be centered around this practice. For this scholarship, you can choose one of the specified topics below.
- What kind of social media evidence do the courts tend to view or consider more or less in family law matters?
- What is required in a cohabitation or prenuptial agreement to make it valid in the eyes of the court? What are the benefits of setting up such an agreement prior to marriage or common law relationship?
You are to explain the topics with the use of a infographic and use credible data to support your claims. Also include a case law analysis and remember to source any data you may use on your submission as well.
- The scholarship award value is $1,000.
Eligibility For 2022 SHIM LAW SCHOLARSHIP for the Next Generation of Leaders
- Open to any student enrolled in a Canadian/American University or College attending any post-secondary program.
- Any Years of Study.
- The winner will be based on how creative and informative they answer the topics above. It will be reviewed by our team at Shim Law.
- Applicants must submit a infographic regarding one of the topics above.
- Application deadline is June 30, 2022 at 12:00 am – any submission after this will not be accepted.
- Show proof of enrolment when submitting your scholarship application.
Application for 2022 SHIM LAW SCHOLARSHIP for the Next Generation of Leaders
Submit your applications to email@example.com and include:
- Name, Phone Number and Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrolment at a Canadian/American University
- Your creative and informative piece as an attachment to the email
- Have your subject line as “Shim Law Scholarship 2022”