Deadline: 19th April 2021.
ABIC Hub Startup Incubation Programme 2021 for Nigerian Early-stage startups/ Businesses
mol, 3-month programmes?
Introducing the first cohort of the ABIC Hub Incubation programme. This programme will accelerate early stage startups within Onitsha, Nigeria that are providing innovative solutions to economic, environmental, and social challenges specifically along our FOCUS AREAS. We are looking for startups/ businesses with innovative, out of the box solutions, ideally having achieved some traction and ready to scale.
Through this intense programme, selected startups will receive capacity building, lean startup training, mentorship and support to rapidly scale their products and business models. The ABIC Hub will provide the complete programme in a rich learning and collaborative environment, where selected business teams can engage with the ABIC team. Teams will validate their solutions and perfect their pitching skills. The 3 month programme ends with a physical Demo Day which will give each team exposure to a broad audience of investors as well as corporate and government partners.
About ABIC Hub Startup Incubation Programme 2021
Why join the programme?
- 3-Month Program: An intense 3-month programme designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
- Masterclasses: Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising 1
- Corporate Partners: Connections to the leading corporates in your industry for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Global Network: Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, investors and industry experts
- Tailored Mentorship: Carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductionss
- Industry Events: Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
- Alumni Growth Program: Continued post-program support post the 3-month programme through annual alumni only events, deals and tailored introductions
- Demo Day: A day to celebrate your achievements during the programme with investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees.
ABIC Hub Startup Incubation Programme 2021 Details
- Application Opens: 5th April, 2021
- Application Closes: 19th April, 2021
- Selection: 20th – 22nd April, 2021
- Announcement: 23rd April, 2021
Key Focus Areas
- ICT & Media
- Light Manufacturing and Services
- Creative Arts
Who can apply
- Early Stage businesses/ Startups
- Startup Founders
For more Information: Visit the website for ABIC Hub Startup Incubation Programme 2021
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:50:52.