Deadline: 14th August 2020
Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020
Are you a woman who owns and runs her business? Is your business innovative? Do you need a grant to expand your business? What about some expert training to help grow your business?
The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 Campaign is designed to provide female owned
businesses across Africa an opportunity to access to finance and world-class business
training as well as mentoring opportunities. This programme has been designed to create an enabling environment for female entrepreneurs to grow their businesses.
- The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 will provide up to N9 million financial grant and a unique capacity building program aimed at empowering women entrepreneurs.
- The programme is designed as a 3-month period incorporating pitching sessions and 8 weeks of mini-MBA training in collaboration with the IFC.
- As part of the graduation requirements, the fifty finalists will pitch their businesses, infusing learnings from the mini-MBA and will stand an opportunity to win financial grants up to N5 million.
- Applicant must be a woman;
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Be a legal resident of Nigeria,Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, with extension to Sierra Leone, Mozambique, Gambia, OR Congo;
- Within the past one (1) year, applicant must not be an employee, contractor, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
- Access Bank Plc, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entity of any of the foregoing;
- Any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Programme or any variation thereof;
- Any known major sponsor of the Programme or its advertising agency;
- Any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Programme.
- You may not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office from the date of the Audition Release until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the last episode of the Programme in which you appear. You may not have been convicted of a felony.
- You must voluntarily submit to a background check.
Interested to join the biggest growth program for women SMEs in Africa?
For more Information: Visit the webpage for Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:34:43.