Date: August 17th 2020
African MasterClass Series – Online Bootcamp for Change-makers and Social Innovators
The African MasterClass Series is a six-week immersive learning experience, that empowers early-stage non-profit professionals, entrepreneurs, social innovators and change makers to solve pressing problems on the continent and scale lasting impact through innovation. Africa is rising and requires innovators, thought-leaders and visionaries who will work with big ideas and leverage collaboration to birth our new future.
- 6 Weeks
- 15 Modules
- 15 Mentors
- 10+ Case Studies/Projects
This forthcoming edition, from Monday, 17th August 2020, will cover the 15 Pillar Competencies for “Creating and Scaling Social Impact” across the SDG themes, within the African context and especially for practitioners in the first five years of their work. All Modules are delivered fully online, complete with Mentor Interviews, Course Videos, Worksheets, Case Studies and other Supporting Resources. Our delegates may get an opportunity to work together on Community Projects across various impact areas.
African MasterClass Series Bootcamp Mentors include
- Gbenga Sesan (Paradigm Initiative),
- Seun Onigbinde (BugdIT),
- Ini Abimbola (Thistle Praxis Consulting),
- Tope Ogundipe (International Development Consultant),
- Peju Jaiyeoba (Brown Button Foundation),
- Somto Mbelu (PharmAccess International),
- John Obidi (Founder, HeadStart Africa),
- Lamide Johnson (The Business StoryTelling Company),
- Crystal Chigbu (Irede Foundation), amongst others.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the African MasterClass Series
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:37:14.