AgriTour Limpopo Regional Innovation Programme 2022 for South Africans
South Africa (SA) Youth vacancies 2022 – AgriTour Limpopo Regional Innovation Programme is calling innovators and entrepreneurs to submit proposals to help revolutionise Limpopo’s agriculture and tourism sector.
Successful participants will receive mentorship, technical assistance and will be trained on commercialisation and design thinking investor pitching skills, technology transfer, lean methodology to innovation and business model canvas workshops.
To make it into the next round, the startups will compete during a demo day competition where a panel of esteemed judges will select the top 4 finalists who will each win business and technology support to the value R100 000.00.
The prize includes bespoke mentoring, digital and innovation support, networking opportunities and market access from the specialists at mLab and its network of partners and collaborators.
They will also attend the SA Innovation Summit in Cape Town in September 2022.
- Entrants must be based in Limpopo and in possession of a SA ID.
- Start-up representatives must be aged 18-35.
- A minimum of two (2) members per start-up. We encourage individual entries, provided the applicant is open to adding a relevant skill to compliment their team.
- Start-up must be a registered business in Limpopo, South Africa.
- Start-ups must have a scalable business model.
- Entrants must exhibit growth potential and commercial viability.
- Teams must show commitment
To apply for this position, you need to be part of the network sa youth data free, login or register.
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:07:23.