Deadline: August 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm IST.
AISEA Accelerator Program Application 2020 for Health & Wellness Sector in India
The AISEA Accelerator program aims to support technology startups creating a societal impact and working in the Health and Wellness sector. AISEA will help startups leverage the IIT Hyderabad’s expertise in Healthcare and Action For India’s network and connections in the domain of social impact.
The accelerator mainly focuses on enterprises’ business to scale, apply cost-effective business models and explore wide market access by providing support for Investment, Technology, Mentoring and Government connections.
- This accelerator program is of four-month duration and is conducted virtually amid the pandemic situation. Below are some of the activities planned for the Cohort Startups:
- Access to 2 dedicated mentors for weekly interactions on technical & business mentoring, and access to the mentor pool in case of area specific needs.
- Monthly Office Hours with the core AISEA team to help founders make the best out of the accelerator.
- Mixer events with successful entrepreneurs, policy makers or domain experts to interact with the Cohort Startups and take leverage of his/her experience.
- On-demand services in the form of functional coaches & Huddle mentorship.
AISEA helps the startups in primarily three ways:
- To provide the feedback on product/service, business model, value proposition etc. of the startup.
- Helping the startup in the fundraising process via government grants, connecting them with investors from the investor pool of i-TIC Foundation, Action For India and AISEA.
- Unlocking the access to ecosystem connections i.e. government, policy makers, partners, customers, researchers, thought leaders, etc.
Other than the above benefits, startups would get access to FundEnable toolkit to prepare for the fundraising process,IP Management support, access to IIT Hyderabad ecosystem of faculties and researchers in the domain of Healthcare, access to Action For India’s network, and much more.
Companies fulfilling the below criteria are invited to apply:
- Companies having a Minimum Viable Product ready and have a few customers.
- Companies based in India or with Indian founder/s helping solve Healthcare related problems in the Indian subcontinent.
- Companies working across Health and Wellness sector, Health-Tech, Biotechnology, Fitness, Healthcare services, and others, which are related to improving Healthcare ecosystem in India.
AISEA Accelerator Program Application
Interested technological startups creating a societal impact and working in the Health and Wellness sector are invited to apply by clicking the application form below
For more Information: Visit the webpage for AISEA Accelerator Program Application 2020 (Cohort 2)