Deadline: September 1, 2021
Antonio Zampolli ; Call for Nomination
Nominations are invited for the Antonio Zampolli Prize 2022. The Zampolli Prize is a triennial award that recognizes a single output in the field of Digital Humanities by any scholar or scholars at any stage of their career(s).
The Prize offers a unique opportunity to reward individual projects that either have been formative or had a decisive impact on the field as a whole. Because the prize is awarded to the overall project, the recipients can be a single individual or a collaborative group of scholars, researchers, and/or practitioners. The output recognized can take any form: published research, developed resources, an established initiative, and/or center or tool(s) for research, for example.
Antonio Zampolli ; Call for Nomination Award
- The recipient will receive prize money of approximately £1 000 GBP, or a round number of about the same value in the currency in which the prize is to be awarded.
- The recipient is expected to give a public lecture, on a topic of his or her choice, at the annual international Digital Humanities conference at which the award is presented. All travel, accommodation and subsistence costs of the award recipient will be paid by ADHO.
Antonio Zampolli ; Call for Nomination Eligibility
- Open to single individual or a collaborative group of scholars, researchers, and/or practitioners.
- To be eligible for the prize, the nominated project must involve the innovative scholarly use of information and communications technologies.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
Antonio Zampolli ; Call for Nomination Nomination
Nominations should consist of a document (1500-2000 words) describing the work to be nominated and the individual(s) involved, paying special attention to the relevance and importance of this work to the field as a whole. Include a brief description of the work, a discussion of its innovative use of information technology and, particularly, the importance of this project to the Digital Humanities.
Address nominations to the ADHO Awards Committee and send electronic copies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit Antonio Zampolli Prize.
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:49:04.