Deadline : 29 February 2020.
Applications are now open for the British Council IELTS Prize 2020 for IELTS Test takers.
The IELTS Prize is awarded to high-calibre individuals with the motivation to develop their career, and who demonstrate the potential to contribute to society what they have gained from their undergraduate or postgraduate study experience.
Ten lucky IELTS test takers in each of the countries below will be given a £3,000 prize to turn their academic dreams into reality. So the test that’s trusted by educational institutions and universities globally could take you to even further, opening doors to your ideal academic field, institution and destination.
The prize is open to test takers living in Colombia, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates or Uzbekistan.
How to enter
- be 18 years or above
- live in the country you’re applying from
- have taken IELTS with British Council between January 2019 and February 2020
- have an overall IELTS bandscore of 5 or above
- be applying for a first year under/graduate degree in Fall 2020/Spring 2021
- be applying to an institution that requires IELTS as part of its admission process.
Who is eligible for the IELTS Prize?
Essential eligibility criteria are that applicants must:
- be a permanent resident in one of the above countries
- begin undergraduate or postgraduate study in academic year 2020/2021
- attend a higher educational institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admission requirements
- register for an IELTS test with the British Council between January 2019 and February 2020 and be able to produce a valid IELTS score in the application form
- have a minimum overall band score of 5
- be able to provide an acceptance letter from the attending institution by July 2020.
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:28:57.