Deadline: October 28, 2020
Apply – UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School Tech Programme 2020
Application for the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School Tech Programme 2020 is now open. This programme supports female Nigerian entrepreneurs who are utilizing technology to build their businesses and impact their respective communities/industries.
The Future Females Business School, powered by UK-Nigeria Tech Hub is a 3 month programme, made up of 10 modules that step entrepreneurs through the fundamental building blocks of starting and growing a business. They can’t wait to go on this journey with you – to eliminate any doubt, help you overcome any self-limiting beliefs, and give you the tools and support you need to successfully grow your business.
Future Females Business School Tech Programme Benefits
- Members will learn how to write an effective business plan, how to find and reach their ideal customers and how to use technology to build their online presence and scale.
- The programme also features guest experts – serial entrepreneurs, executives, coaches – who cover critical personal development topics such as how to overcome fear of failure, and how to uncover your true passion.
- The programme is delivered online, and will have a virtual graduation event at the end, where completion certificates will be awarded, with all members invited to attend – to network, meet the team, and celebrate their achievements and their businesses!
- Applicants MUST be based in Nigeria
- The business MUST utilise technology (i.e. is your business app based or an online platform)
- Applicants must have 4-6 hours minimum to commit to the programme each week
Please make sure you meet all of the above requirements before applying. We look forward to going through your application.
They want to hear all about your business – to ensure this programme is the right path for you. They can only take a limited number of entrepreneurs through this programme, to ensure you get the hands on support that will help you succeed. So they want to be sure they are working with the DOERS – the people who are going to take ACTION throughout the programme.
(Just 50 spots available, programme commences 11th November 2020).
For more information : Visit the webpage for UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School Tech Programme 2020