Arjo Sales Internship Program for South Africans
Empowering careers at ARJO
At Arjo, we know what moves us. We go above and beyond for people facing mobility challenges. We take every opportunity to work and grow as one team and take pride in sharing our knowledge and experience. Does that sound like something that moves you too?
This could be your opportunity to begin a challenging and rewarding career in a healthcare company that empowers movement for people with mobility challenges.
Location: Pretoria (ZAF), All, South Africa
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing long-term care customers
- Consistently developing new partnerships in broadening the long-term care footprint in the Gauteng and Inland region
- Achieving sales
- Analyzing needs for long-term care quality improvement plans
- In-service training on all products sold
- Providing customers with solutions to manage risks associated with immobility
- Travel within the Gauteng and Inland region to service customers
- Recording sales and pipeline information via weekly and quarterly territory analysis
- Maintaining and communicating weekly planners and daily activities
- Forecasting of sales
Arjo Sales Internship Program for South Africans Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification – diploma or degree in Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapist/Biokineticist would be highly desirable
- Customer Service orientated and focused
- Valid driver’s license and reliable own vehicle
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to travel
At Arjo, we believe that empowering movement within healthcare environments is essential to quality care. Our products and solutions are designed to promote a safe and dignified experience through patient handling, medical beds, personal hygiene, disinfection, diagnostics, and the prevention of pressure injuries and venous thromboembolism. With over 6500 people worldwide and 65 years caring for patients and healthcare professionals, we are committed to driving healthier outcomes for people facing mobility challenges.
For more information about Arjo visit www.arjo.com