Deadline: 10th September 2021
ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program 2021 in Lagos
Do you have the tenacity and grit to lead a virtual team of volunteers on rigorous development and enterprise projects? Apply now for the ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program 2021.
The Team Leader role is designed for creative and exceptional ethical leaders in civic engagement and social entrepreneurship who are willing to volunteer as team leaders on a six-month volunteering program for young people.
As a team leader, you will work in pairs to support youth volunteers on the ATLAS Citizen Program. This demanding role requires young thought leaders to stretch themselves and build exceptional management skills from hands-on experience. This program intends to generate impact in these areas:
- Facilitate the volunteer’s own personal, professional, and social development by developing skills, knowledge, and understanding relevant to digital disruptions
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities in targeted communities.
- Build volunteers’ abilities to understand ethical civic leadership, social entrepreneurship, and active citizenship
- Fundraise to support ATLAS Initiative’s interventions in poor and marginalized communities
- Applicant must reside in Lagos State and be willing to commute to Ikorodu for field activities once a week;
- Stable access to the internet and a computer;
- Excellent fundraising skills;
- Conversant with hosting meetings and stimulating conversations on social media platforms (WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram);
- Tech-savvy and creative: be comfortable using social media and create information in exciting formats to engage young people. Be able to adapt the information to suit the purpose of the group. Be able to deliver information and produce content of interest such as photos, short posts, and videos. Content generated should be interesting, educational and inspire social action;
- Natural storyteller: be able to share content that will be engaging for users;
- Personable: Have a social, agreeable, and friendly disposition and be willing to engage volunteers and share content in a nice way;
- Authentic: being ethical in every engagement and uphold the values of ATLAS Initiative in both internal and external interactions.
ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program 2021 in Lagos Application
Carefully fill out the form below to become a Team Leader with ATLAS Initiative. The deadline for application is September 10, 2021.
For more information, visit ATLAS Initiative.