Deadline:19th Sptember 2021
Auditor General South Africa (AGSA) 2022 Bursary Scheme
SA BURSARY – Applications to the Auditor-General of South Africa’s bursary scheme are now open for young South African Students.
- The bursary is only for Chartered Accountancy studies, i.e. must be studying or intending to study towards being a Chartered Accountant (i.e. BCom Accounting CA stream, Bachelor of Accounting CA stream and BCompt).
- The bursary will only be awarded for full time studies done at a University accredited by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA).
- Once awarded, the bursary will cover tuition fees, university accommodation, meals and books.
- Bursary holders are required to serve articles / enter into a training contract with the organisation on completion of their studies as per the bursary contract.
- Only South African citizens will be awarded a bursary.
All candidates must be:
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have a drive, determination and commitment to succeed
- Have strong leadership potential
Please note the following before Applying:
- You have to register your profile before applying.
- The documents you upload should be in PDF format and should not exceed 2MB.
- If you make a mistake, the system will delete your uploaded documents and you have to upload them again.
- if the requested academics are unavailable, kindly please apply with the last highest completed academic results that you have.
Auditor General South Africa (AGSA) 2022 Bursary Scheme Applications for the 2022 academic year now open.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Auditor-General of South Africa’s bursary scheme 2022
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:01:38.