Deadline: 29th January 2022
Babuile Tebogo Bursary 2022 Application for South Africans (SA) Youths
SA bursaries – The Executive Mayor for the Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati district Municipality Cllr Babuile Tebogo Invites qualifying and deserving students residing in the Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati District to approach the Municipality for academic financial assistance.
The focus of the intervention will assist students with the settling of historical debt for previous academic years, registration fees and bursary assistance for the 2022 academic year.
This initiative is informed and encouraged by our stance on free, decolonized and quality education as we remain committed to shaping the future generations by supporting young people to further their studies.
How to Apply for Babuile Tebogo Bursary 2022 Application
1. Ensure that the application form is completed and signed.
2. The following documents must be attached to the application for: – Certified copy of matric statement of results – Certified copy of academic record – Certified copy of identity documents (individual’s, parents/ guardian) – Proof of residence (municipal account) – Letter of acceptance from institution (compulsory for first year studen – Proof of tuition fee – Proof of household income (pay slip cr account statement) – Affidavit from parents or guardians if unemployed.
3. Incomplete application .rm will result in disqualification.
4. Application forms are available at the Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati Mayoral office and online on the District’s website.
5. Complete application forms may be hand deliver. at the district’s Mayoral office.
Office: 9 Van Niekerk Street | Vryburg
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:06:15.