Application Deadline: unspecified
The SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program is designed to give recent college/university graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership. Spanning a duration of 12 months only, the program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
The HR Intern will be responsible for supporting HR tasks and projects that cut across multiple HR domains. He/she will receive education and personal mentorship from the top minds in your field while being exposed to a variety of disciplines such as talent development, organization & employee support, talent recruitment, learning, compensation and benefits, HR operations, and labor relations. The intern experience will be unique and personalized based on your interests, competencies, and business needs.
As a valuable member of our team, SSA IGNITE interns will receive many benefits including:
• Challenging work assignments
• Exposure to a multinational company
• Developmental feedback
• Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
• Recent college/university graduate with no more than 1-1.5 years’ work experience
• Interest in Human Resources or Talent Management – related degrees preferred
• Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Demonstrated team player
• Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
• Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
• A valid NYSC discharge certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
• Authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
• Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
• Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the SSA IGNITE Graduate Internship Program 2019
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:20:24.