Deadline: Thursday, 31 March, 2022 – 12:00
Buckman YES Graduate Chemical Technical Assistant for Young South Africans
Buckman is inviting applications for the Youth Employment Service’s (YES) Graduate Programme. All successful applicants will be placed at Buckman for a fixed term period of one (1) year beginning 1st June 2022 and ending on 31st May 2023.
In order to qualify to be considered for participation in the programme, applicants must:
- Be unemployed and willing to start the programme on 1st June 2022
- Reside within close proximity to Glenharvie (e.g. Fochville, Carletonville, Westonaria, Randfontein),
- Be willing to work shifts / and or overtime,
- Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to,
- Have a record of good behaviour and a positive attitude,
- Arrange own transport to and from the office in Sasolburg
Candidates with qualifications in the following fields can apply:
- BSc Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Note: this is not an internship and cannot form part of your in-service training required to obtain your qualification. Candidates must have already completed their Chem Eng qualification in full.
How to Apply for Buckman YES Graduate Chemical Technical Assistant for Young South Africans
Certificates and Other Important Documents Required (NB: scan all supporting documents and upload as one file with your application):
- Your CV,
- Proof of residence, not older than 3 months / letter certified by the local councillor
- Certified copy of your ID,
- Certified copy of your matric certificate,
- Certified copy of additional qualifications,
- Certified copy of your academic record,
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:21:42.