Application Deadline: June 21st 2021
Capitec, South Africa’s fastest-growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) spanning 2 regions: Western Cape and Gauteng.
A Capitec person questions convention. We believe by helping people better manage their financial lives, we are playing a part in the banking revolution.
Help others find a better way to bank and join our Graduate Development Programme. You will get a 360 degree view of our business and find out how we are quietly going about making banking simpler and better.
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.
- Engineering (all streams)
- Mathematics, Statistics, Scieces, Analytics (most streams)
- Digital and Data Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Computer Sciences (IT/IS)
- Business and Management Studies
- Behavioural Sciences
- Communications & Public Relations
- Digital/Multimedia/Communication/Illustrative/Animation Design (EX Designers)
- Risk/Credit/Project Management
- Human Resource Management
Degree completion date: must be completed before 1 February 2022
Degree must be at least a level of 7 in South Africa & Grade average: 60%
The candidate must not have a qualification that is higher than level 10 in South Africa (Doctorate or higher)
Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme Qualifications (Minimum)
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational in Grade 12 National Certificate
- A relevant degree
- Must have less than 24 months’ work experience
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Leading and Supervising
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Ability and willingness to work in an open plan environment
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goalsApply now »
For More Information:Visit the Official Webpage of the Capitec Graduate Development Programme 2021
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:53:40.