Capitec Graduate Development Programme 2023 for South Africans
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for young individuals to join our 18 Month Graduate Development Programme (GDP) in 2023 at Capitec.
You will be afforded a 360 view of our business as part of your rotation programme, gaining insights into how we are making banking simpler and better for our clients.
After successfully completing the programme, you will be appointed as a permanent member of the team that sponsored your rotational programme.
We believe in creating a unique match between you and the team that you will be placed in to ensure we unlock your full potential.
Capitec Graduate Development Programme 2023 for South Africans Candidate Requirement:
- Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- See qualification requirement below
- Must have a Degree or plan to complete Degree in South Africa, with a Grade average of 60% before 1 February 2023.
- Must be a recent graduate or have less than 2 years’ work experience
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB)
Qualification Requirements – Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in the following or similar disciplines:
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
How to Apply – Capitec Graduate Development Programme 2023 for South Africans