Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Chevron is accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from January – June, 2020. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
Only Nigerian undergraduates schooling in Nigeria are required to write the tests.
- Candidate must be a Nigerian
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Masters’ Degree
- Candidate must currently be enrolled in a Post graduate degree program
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed.
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir managment and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
Read below carefully
How to apply:
Click the Apply button
Create an account
Upload your current resume
Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your current institution using the “cover letter” tab
If possible the letter from your institution should state
– your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
– expected start date and duration of internship
otherwise upload a separate statment from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
Respond to all the questions as required
Click the apply button to complete your application
You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
The following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application.
2) Mobile Number
4) Academic Discipline
6) Internship start and end date
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:22:52.