CLE & HELB Bar Examination Loan 2022 for Kenya Advocate Training Students
Are you an Kenyan Advocate Training Program Student, This is how you can apply for the First Time 2021-2022 Bar Examination Loan:
1. Visit the HELB website Student Portal http://www.helb.co.ke/ to register. create and activate your account
2. Login and select the applicable product (2021/2022 Bar Examination Loan Application Form for non-salaried students OR 2021/2022 Bar Examination Loan Application Form for salaried student.)
3. Read and appraise yourself on the Financial Literacy program.
4. Access and fill the Loan Application Form online.
5. Print TWO copies of the filled Loan Application Form.
6. Have the Form signed and stamped by the relevant authorities.
7. Read and understand and sign to accept the Loan Terms and Conditions and Data Protection Consent Form.
8. Deliver one copy of the duly completed application form with the relevant supporting documents in a sealed envelope to CLE Offices Karen Office Park Acacia Block 2. Floor, Nairobi.
9. Retain a copy of the filled and signed Loan Application Form.