DBE Holds Workshop for Phase III of the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative
The DBE has been conducting workshops ahead of Phase III of South Africa Presidential Youth Employment Initiative, known as the Basic Education Employment Inititative.
For this phase, existing EAs and GAs who qualify against set criteria will be retained.
Who Qualifies for phase III
- Candidates aged 18 – 35 years (18 or above when applying, or 34 years turning 35 on or before end of March 2023);
- Residing in South Africa with a valid RSA ID book or valid passport and work permit;
- Residing at the location of the school (5 – 8 KM Radius)
- Not studying part time or full time
- Not receiving Government grants (NSFAS, Funza Lushaka, r350 covid 19 grant)
- Are not participating in any Learnership
- Attended work all days and performed the work assigned to them.
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:24:23.