Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board 2021-2022 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS)
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced that online registration for the 2021/2022 Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) is now open for students from Delta State who are attending approved tertiary institutions across the country.
The Bursary and Scholarship Board disclosed that the registration commences from February 15, 2022 and will end on March 17, 2022.
Applicants must have registered with the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC); have a minimum CGPA of 2.20 and be in 2nd year or above in any approved Universities or Colleges of Education in Delta State
How to Apply
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- You will be charged eight hundred naira (N800) non-refundable online processing fee, using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Online Acknowledgement Card should be downloaded and printed for personal record.
- Multiple application will be disqualified. Do NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Applicants are to click on the “Apply Here” link to commence registration.
Note: Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any application, issues, and enquiring.
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:14:06.