Deadline: 23rd APRIL 2021
DEVELOPMENT AID FROM PEOPLE TO PEOPLE (DAPP) NAMIBIA 2021 ECD TEACHING INSTRUCTOR RECRUITMENT
DAPP vocational training school accredited with the Samba Qualifications Authority (NQA) and is registered with the Namibia Training Authority (NTA)
Suitably qualified and highly motivated candidates are invited to apply for the following position:
The position will be teaching at an innovative two-year training programme, which prepares students to work with 3-5-year-old children in ECD centres/Kindergartens.
The training includes both theory in 15 subjects and practice at ECD Centers, at the school and in communities. The teacher must be computer literate and willing to use student centered approaches.
• Recognized Bachelor Degree in Education
• Specialization in Early Childhood Development will be an advantage
• Good computer skills
• Passion for teaching using students centered approaches
• Willingness to work as part of a team
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in teaching
Applications accompanied by
1. Written job application letter
2. Certified copies of qualifications 2. Resume / CV
3. Proof of Namibian citizenship
Applications should be forwarded to E-mail: email@example.com Or hand delivered at DAPP Vocational Training School. Oshakati-Ruacana main Road 10 km before Outapi. Marked “ECD Teaching position”.
For any inquiries: Tel. 065 251179.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
People from designated group are encouraged to apply.
For more Information: Visit the webpage for DEVELOPMENT AID FROM PEOPLE TO PEOPLE (DAPP) NAMIBIA 2021 ECD TEACHING INSTRUCTOR RECRUITMENT
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:50:42.