Application Deadline: March 16th 2021
Diageo 2021 Commercial Graduate Programme For Kenya Graduates
Imagine how exciting it would be to be responsible for selling some of the world’s most iconic and best-selling brands. In this programme you’ll be involved in selling our existing brands and perhaps even launching new innovations. You’ll be able to demonstrate your passion to bring our brands to life.
You will need to be able to forge lasting relationships, bring commitment and energy to improve our performance, and a genuine entrepreneurial spirit in tune with our company’s proud legacy.
At Diageo, character is everything; so, if you share our sense of adventure, you’ll have the chance to learn a huge range of skills & disciplines and build an exceptional career with us.
In this program, you will have an opportunity to extensively learn end to end commercial through getting hands-on experience in Fields Sales, Key Accounts, Commercial Operations and Customer Marketing.
The key behaviors we want you to have:
- We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organisation today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow. Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do. Following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo. Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme.
- You’re able to build strong relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better. Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organisation.
Diageo Commercial Graduate Programme, In addition to the behaviours above you’ll need:
- Obtained or expecting to obtain a minimum Bachelor degree with 2nd class upper division Bachelor or equivalent in any business field.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Mobile and prepared to move/relocate to any part of the country during the 2 year programme
- Demonstrates a high level of curiosity
- Full and clean valid driver’s license
For More Information:Visit the Official Webpage of the EABL Commercial Graduate Programme 2021