The Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) application form is now available on our website in both Pdf & Word formats.
How to download Youth Challenge Fund Form
In line with National Youth Policy, the YCF will be providing support to youth start-up businesses/enterprises who meet the criteria:
Click the preferred link format below to access the form and read more regarding the qualifying criteria:
- Completed application forms are submitted to YCF@sefa.org.za
- youth challenge fund application form.doc
- youth challenge fund application form.pdf
The Youth Challenge Fund (YCF) is for 15,000 qualifying entrepreneurs. It is a youth start-up support programme intended to stimulate the establishment and growth of youth-owned businesses, promote digital skills, grow the economy and foster job creation.
- Age – 18 to 35 years
- Registered with CIPC and be prepared to register with SARS & UIF
- 100% SA owned
- Are adequately involved in the day-to-day operation and management of the business with at least one or more of the members being a fulltime employee of the business, especially the main applicant.
- Prepared to participate in BDS and mentorship (pre and post)
- Commercially viable, sustainable and feasible business idea