EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021 for Nigerian Youths
The EdTech Innovation Challenge is an initiative to find creative technology and solutions with the potentials of transforming Nigerians Education system with a focus on leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence to positively impact existing educational ecosystem.
The challenge supports young men and women to develop ideas, build skills and connect with others working towards a shared goal of strengthening the education system.
EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021 Application Criteria
The project must be centered around Education Technology and must leverage the technolohy to meet the following;
- It must be categorized as part of the EdTech industry
- It must have Artificial Intelligence or Cyber Securityon the forefront or as part of the application
- Fall within the underlisted categories;
- Curriculum Applications
- School Management System
- Students with disabilities
- Lifelong Learning Applications
- It should impact earning or enable better management of the education process
- It can disrupt or supplement current education settings or ecosystems
- It must be for profit
- It must have commercial applications
- It must be inventive, innovative or disruptive
- The business proposal must be original work and applicants must hold all applicable rights
- It must be submitted in English Language
To enter, team-based projects must select one person to submit the application and to serve as the team’s representative throughout the competition.
EdTech Innovation Challenge Hero (winner of the contest) and category star (winner of each of the 4 categories) will receive funding and technical mentoring from some of the brightestt minds at NINE and iHUB to help bring their idea to life and create meaningful change in the Ecosystem.
Who Should Apply
EdTech Innovation Challenge is open to Tertiary Education students, secondary school students, teachers, R&Ds, and developers from around Nigeria.
Applicants should offer an innovative, inventive, or disruptive product/service, which is original and has scalable commercial applications.
The Challenge is interested in applications across different spheres including Primary, Secondary, High-Ed, Vocational, Lifelong Learning, among others. Application should impact direct or indirect learners.
Call for Application – EdTech Innovation Challenge 2021 for Nigerian Youths How To Apply
All applications for the EdTech 2021 Innovation Challenge should be sent to email@example.com
Below is the timeline for this year’s Innovation Challenge
Starting 12th April 2021, interested applicants should submit their preliminary proposal here no later than 26th April 2021. Early applications are encouraged.
On 12th May 2021, successful applicants from the first round will be invited to submit a more detailed project before the 17th May 2021.
The EdTech Innovation Challenge Award-winners will be announced at the 3rd edition of the EdTech Summit & Awards holding on the 25th and 26th of May 2021.
For more information: Visit Official Website