Deadline: 31st March 2022.
Enabel Work Readiness Program (WRP) 2022 for Young Uganda Graduates
The Work Readiness Program (WRP) is a program implemented by Enabel and the Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU) to enhance employability and productivity of young graduates from universities and other institutions of higher learning.
The WRP supports recent university graduates to acquire practical work experience and boost soft skills through attachments to jobs in the sectors of manufacturing including Agro-processing, Construction, Tourism and ICT. The program will help the graduates apply knowledge acquired in their course of study, while acquiring practical skills and competences required by employers, for increased employability.
Eligibility – Enabel Work Readiness Program (WRP) 2022
- A citizen and a resident in Uganda
- Completed and graduated from a University with a transcript or evidence of processing one.
- Completed or graduated not more than 2 years from date of application
- Seeking work in the one of the targeted sectors (AgroProcessing, Construction, ICT, Manufacturing, Tourism & Hospitality
- Willing to commit to a 6-month work readiness programme
- No Charges will be paid for attending the interview or for joining, if selected.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview at a venue that will be communicated. Interview date and time will be informed in due course by e-mail.
- The award of a placement does not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in the host companies under any circumstances.
- Candidates will be required to produce original of all certificates/testimonials and any other relevant certificate, community certificate, if applicable, during the interview.
- Female graduates in male dominated trades in these sectors are encouraged to apply.
The duration of an PSFU WRP assignment is 6 months. Candidates are required to commit to 6 months under the WRP however companies may choose to extend the period according to needs that may arise at company’s discretion.
Eligible Sectors :
Placement in companies under:
- Manufacturing/Agro-Processing transcript
- Construction Tourism and Hospitality
- ICT and Digitalization
How To Apply
Only people who graduated after 2019 are eligible to apply through the portal. Submit your application to: http://sgplusuganda.org
For Inquiries contact: Graduates Relations Officer Tel: 0788165117 / 0708522073, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Information: Visit the website for Enabel Work Readiness Program (WRP) 2022
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:16:28.