Entrepreneurial Relief Grant Application for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago

Entrepreneurial Relief Grant Application for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago

Application is now open for Entrepreneurial Relief Grant for Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago. As part of its national COVID-19 Relief programme, the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in collaboration with National Entrepreneurship Development Company (NEDCO) is offering an Entrepreneurial Relief Grant to provide financial assistance to Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) that have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify for the Entrepreneurial Relief Grant:

  • You must be a citizen or legal resident of Trinidad and Tobago.
  • You must be 18 years and over.
  • You must have an existing business to apply. You can start the application process if you have an unregistered business but you must register your business by applying for and being assigned your Board of Inland Revenue (BIR#) number before you receive the funds.
  • Your business must earn less than TT $1 million in annual income.
  • All types of businesses can apply, including sole traders, but it must be a legal business.
  • Individuals in receipt of unemployment relief benefits, food cards or other social relief benefits are not eligible.
  • Individuals in receipt of Tobago House of Assembly grants are not eligible.
  • Applicants with pending / current criminal court proceedings against them will not be eligible. Also Apply : DISASTER RELIEF ASSISTANCE APPLICATION FOR TRINIDAD & TOBAGO CITIZENS


The following documents must be submitted to apply for the Entrepreneurial Relief Grant:

Personal Documents

  • Two forms of valid Trinidad and Tobago identification including a national identification card, passport or driver’s permit.
  •  If you have only one of the above forms of identification, then you must produce your original birth certificate as your second form of identification.
  • Your personal Board of Inland Revenue (BIR) number.

Business Documents

  • Certificate of Registration and/or proof of assignment of a business Board of Inland Revenue (BIR) number.
  •  Proof of business operations including receipts, invoices, contracts.
  •   Proof of address.

For more Information: Visit the website for National Entrepreneurship Development Company (NEDCO)

Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:55:09.