Deadline: 22 AUGUST 2022
ESKOM 2023 INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FOR SOUTH AFRICANS
Eskom Careers – The Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF) provides retirement fund administration services for the members of the EPPF. The membership of the EPPF comprises in-service members, deferred pensioners, pensioners, and beneficiaries.
We offer our members and pensioners administration and investment management services. These in-house services allow us to benefit from economies of scale by sourcing the best industry advice, gaining access to leading systems and keeping costs low for our members.
Administration services provide information on members’ pensions through various communications channels:
- Maintains your personal and contribution records;
- Administers your pension should you choose to defer your pension;
- It processes your claims when you retire, resign and in the event of ill-health or death;
- Safeguards and administers funds that are due to your beneficiaries and dependants in the event of your passing; and
- It ensures legal compliance and compliance with corporate governance guidelines in the administration of your pension fund.
- It allocates pension fund assets into investment products to ensure that your pension is growing.
- Formulates an investment strategy for the Fund and implements it in a way that seeks to achieve the best outcomes for members, pensioners, and beneficiaries;
- Manages the risks of investing to protect members and pensioners’ interests; and
- Formulates a socially responsible investment strategy to ensure that environmental, social, and governance matters form part of the decision-making process without compromising investment growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates wanting to obtain an internship programme contract with a well-established, reputable and rapidly growing company where they will receive excellent training and experience.
Did you study in the following fields?
- Human Capital
- Business Administration
- Company Secretariat
- Internal Audit
- Risk & Compliance
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science