Deadline – Sunday, 24 April, 2022 – 12:00
FAIS Ombud 2022 Case Management and Adjudication Graduate Programme for South Africans
FAIS Ombud is seeking to appoint Graduate Trainees as part of the Graduate Recruitment Programme.
The duration of the programme is as follows:
- Twelve (12) months for the Case Management department;
- Six (6) months for the Adjudication department.
Key Performance Areas:
working in a target driven environment on complaints received by the public against financial service providers and to move same towards a resolution in a procedurally fair, informal, economical and expeditious manner.
Skills and abilities:
- LLB degree;
- PLT (Practical Legal Training) will be an advantage.
- A passion for public service;
- An interest in Financial Services;
- Strong academic background;
- Good drafting and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a stressful environment;
- Willing to work extra hours;
- Ability to extract the real issue out of a complaint;
- Computer literate;
- Energetic and self-driven;
- Results / Output / Deadline driven.
How To Apply
Interested parties are welcome to forward their CVs.
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:40:23.