In partnership with Facebook, we are happy to announce our 2019 Fate foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programmecalendar which is focused on enabling young entrepreneurs across the country with essential strategies, knowledge, skills and tools to grow their businesses with essential digital strategies.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible, you must be:
- Between 18 – 35 years old
- Computer Literate
- Have Access to a Laptop or Data Enabled Device
- Have already registered and launched a business.
- Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution
There is no Fee. The programme is free as all selected entrepreneurs will be on Scholarships provided by Facebook and will only be expected to get themselves through and from the location of the training venue.
Ogun: application closes 7th July 2019 .Programme duration : July 15-August 8
Kaduna: Closes 11th August . Programme duration : August 19- September 12.
Aba : Application closes Sunday, 22nd September 2019
Lagos: Application closes Sunday, 20th October 2019
Additional Post Programme Benefits
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
- One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Application.
Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the online form here. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields and upload the following:
- Passport Photograph
- School Certificate or Statement of Result
- Birth Certificate
- CAC Certificate
Stage II: Following a review of all received applications, 60 candidates will be shortlisted for a 15 minute video interview. After which 40 will be selected for each stream.
Through the support of Facebook, the programme is FREE to entrepreneurs who successfully scale the two application stages. This scholarship support from Facebook covers all direct course fees including course materials, books, feeding.
This is a non-residential programme and it is expected that each entrepreneur enrolled for the programme must be able to get themselves to and from the location which will be communicated during the shortlisting process.
For more Information : Visit Source
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:23:27.