Deadline: August 31st, 2020 (23:59 WAT).
Opportunities for Africans – The Youth Connect Essay Challenge is organized to harness the creativity and innovation mindset of the African youth in promoting growth and development in Africa. The objective is to develop in undergraduate students the habit of contributing to national and global issues, as well as providing policymakers with an accessible perspective. It aims to promote excellence and knowledge amongst young minds, putting them in the shoes of game changers and problem solvers, in the African Landscape and the world at large.
Theme: “ACCELERATING GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA: THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION.”
FITC YOUTH CONNECT ESSAY CHALLENGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- This Essay is open to undergraduates from all tertiary institutions in Africa
- Essay can be in English or French and must not exceed 1000 words.
- Entrants are expected to show originality, creativity, clarity and focus on the topic
- Essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
- Essays must be written by one person. Co- written essays will not be accepted.
- One entry per person.
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they fail to meet these requirements
FITC YOUTH CONNECT ESSAY CHALLENGE PRIZES
- Winner – $1,000 + Laptop + Leadership Certification Programme + 1-year Mentorship Programme
- 1st runner up – $500 + Laptop + 1-year Mentorship Programme
- 2nd runner up – Laptop + 1-year Mentorship Programme
All entries should be submitted online. Fill your details on the registration page and follow the required steps.
Deadline: Entries must be received by August 31st, 2020 (23:59 WAT).
For more Information: Visit the webpage for YOUTH CONNECT ESSAY CHALLENGE 2020
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:37:31.