Fmardpace Apologise over Delay in Payment of Allowance
Fmardpace news -The Management of Fmardpace has apologized to its Enumerators via their social media channels for the Delay Payment of their allowance.
According to Fmardpace, Enumerators’ patience is not taken for granted that their team is working towards ensuring payment for every valid work done.
Fmardpace Apology Message To Enumerators On Payment Delay
However, some of the Enumerators are not happy with the situation and reacted as follows”
1. Charles Akinbolade said for how many years will it take you to made payment for farmers in need of the grant by the federal government, when it’s raining for cultivation you never made payment now harmattan is approaching you’re still apologizing. CONTINUE!
2. Muhammad Kachallah Gombe said Apologies accepted But please do the needful in very short possible time
3. Bello Rabi’u said After all this long time you should have just made the payment not an apology
4. Adamu Mairiga said we have hope for a new Agric minister. But Nanono is the most failure minister we ever have.
This may also interest you ESP And AFJP Are Ways We are Providing Jobs – FG
5. Shabanyan Achiever Samson Kantiok said Fmardpace has not treated us right, the terms of service have been broken, it is our right. We are not happy with such an act.
6. Chiemezie Julius Agbo said you better pay us all our money before Friday if not we will protest this week. We will drag your new minister on social media for incompetency. Pay us now!