Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2021-2022
Apply for the Fulbright – Nehru Master’s Fellowships, 2022 in the USA. The deadline for the application is 15th May 2021. The scholarship is for Masters degree in the following courses: Arts and Culture Management, Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies. Also, Environmental Science/Studies, Higher Education Administration, Legal studies, Public Health, Women’s Studies/Gender Studies.
Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2021-2022 Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following criteria
- The program is open to applicants of India.
- Also, applicants must have completed an equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university.
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks.
- Likewise, candidates should have a four-year bachelor’s degree or should have completed his/her master’s degree.
- Additionally, applicant should have at least three years of full-time professional work experience in the fields related to the study.
- Similarly, should demonstrate experience in leadership and community service.
- Applicant should not have received or will be receiving another degree from a U.S. university.
- Furthermore, if the applicants are employed, documents should be submitted which represents that the leave will be granted for the fellowship period.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Fulbright – Nehru Master’s Fellowships, 2022 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Likewise, living and related costs.
- Also, air travel and visa costs.
- Additionally, health Insurance.
Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships 2021-2022 Deadline
- The last date to apply for Fulbright – Nehru Master’s Fellowships, 2022 is 15th May 2021.
About the Organizer
The United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF) (formerly known as the United States Educational Foundation in India) is an international foundation dedicated to higher education in India and the United States. Its primary focal points include administering the Fulbright Program to Indian and American students, faculty and professionals; encouraging international engagement of Fulbright scholars; advising students in India of higher education opportunities in the United States; and linking higher education institutions in the USA and India
Type of OpportunityScholarships and FellowshipsDeadline15 May,2021FieldScholarshipCountryUSAOpen toIndian NationalsOrganizerUnited States-India Educational FoundationOfficial Link
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:43:10.