Deadline: 20th July 2021
Gauteng Education Covid-19 Response Programme Post Covid-19 Screeners Recruitment
SA YOUTH – The Gauteng Department of Education is looking to recruit unemployed youth as COVID-19 Screeners at schools & district offices in its Covid-19 Response Programme
– R3 500 per month
Schools, District Offices, Head Office and Teacher Centres
26 July – 31 December 2021 (Fixed Term)
Gauteng Education Covid-19 Response Programme Requirements
- Minimum school qualification of Grade 12
- Good organisational skills Flexibility and creativity Fnjoy working with children and young adults o Patience, confidence and a compassionate attitude o Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to manage groups of learners and deal with challenging behaviour
- Ability to communicate in English and one other official language
- Only Gauteng Residents can apply
- Applicants must live within walking distance of the school where they apply.
- Ensure adherence to COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures
- Supervise social distancing among school children all the time
- Take and register temperature and vital signs .
- Sanitise all learners, educators and visitors
- Report suspicious cases to the relevant school COVID-19 Champion
- Compile weekly and monthly reports.
Applicants must not currently be working or studying and must be aged between 18-34 years old.NB – Former beneficiaries of the Gauteng Youth Brigades, Presidential Youth Employment Intervention and Bus Conductor Programme can apply but preference will be given to new applicants.
How To Apply for Gauteng Post Covid-19 Screeners Recruitment
THE ONLY way to apply for this opportunity is to register and apply on the zero-rated http://sayouth.mobi (You can search for the school closest to where you live)For more Information: Visit Source for Gauteng Education Covid-19 Response Programme Post Covid-19 Screeners Recruitment
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:58:01.