NPOWER NEWS: GEEP MARKETMONI INTEREST FREE LOAN PROGRAM FOR NPOWER VOLUNTEERS
MarketMoni, also known as the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP), issues interest-free loans to market women and traders, artisans, youth and farmers. It is one of the social intervention programs of the Federal Government, and is being executed by the Bank of Industry.
Npower volunteers can now apply for geep marketmoni.
OUR OBJECTIVE is to provide loans to market women and traders, artisans, enterprising youths and small scale farmers and agric workers nationwide..
LOAN TERMS – Npower geep marketmoni loan
loan Tenor: 6 Months
Weekly repayment with a two week grace period
Administrative Fee of 5% (No other charges).
Here is what you need to know to access a MarketMoni loan:
- First, you must have a BVN
- Next, you must belong to an accredited market association or cooperative registered in your state or with the CAC. Here, Npower volunteers can form cooperatives and association.
HOW TO APPLY
- Third, Get your association, cooperative or trade group to register for BOI accreditation on www.boi.ng/marketreg. Your association or cooperative must indicate its interest in MarketMoni by submitting its information to BOI including its certificate of registration.
- You may either visit www.boi.ng/marketreg, call 0700-CALL-BOI (which is 0700-225-5264), visit any BOI office in the country, or go through your assigned State Focal Person to register your cooperative’s interest in MarketMoni.
- If your association or cooperative qualifies, a MarketMoni agent would be sent to your group promptly to capture you and your members for loan assessment.
Qualified registrants to MarketMoni will receive an electronic loan offer on your mobile device after which you receive loan disbursement in a matter of days!
For more Information: Visit Geep Marketmoni Loan Webpage
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:32:39.