Deadline: 16th August 2020
Generalkopho Leadership Program (GLP) 2020 Application for Nigerian Youths
Do you want to become a 2020 GLP Fellow and join the list of young Nigerian leaders who are making a difference? Here’s what you should know.
Generalkopho Leadership Program (GLP) is creating opportunities for young Nigerians to become transformational leaders– to find purpose and make a difference in their communities. We are focused on promoting the sustainable development goals with a keen interest in SDGs 1-7, 11 and 13 through our community projects/campaigns.
Through our fellowship, online community, master classes, and community leadership centers, we want to have a POSITIVE IMPACT on at least 100 million people– mostly young persons, women, children and the extremely poor– over the next 10 years.
We select, train and connect committed young leaders from across Nigeria with mentors in the United States, Zambia, Nigeria, Uganda, United Kingdom, Kenya, Canada, Bahrain, Egypt, Ghana, Germany, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and DR Congo through our yearly fellowship.
- Fellows will be equipped with the requisite skills, knowledge, and experience to become a transformational leader.
- Fellows will be able to learn from the first-rate GLP facilitators from Africa, America, and the Middle East.
- Fellows have the opportunity to work with at least one of the GLP mentors spread across 14 countries.
- Exclusive access to all GLP events, awards, and grants.
Generalkopho Leadership Program 2020 ELIGIBILITY:
- COMMITTED Nigerians (between ages 18 and 30) who are willing to make a difference in their community (online and/or offline).
- Participants must have access to the internet as well as a phone, tablet, or computer.
- A phone interview will be conducted for semi-finalists.
For more Information: Visit the link for Generalkopho Leadership Program 2020
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:37:16.