Deadline: Estimated By the end of October
The NBSSI/ Mastercard Foundation Ghana Nkosuo Loan 2020 Application is now open. The NBSSI Mastercard Foundation Recovery and Resilience Program for MSMEs has been set up to provide financial and business advisory support to MSMEs and start-ups weather the economic downturn caused by the COVID-19 pandemic in Ghana.
All Ghanaian-owned businesses, registered or unregistered are eligible to apply for funding.
Ghana Nkosuo loan 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Proof of business operations
- Description of Business (i.e type personnel, customer, suppliers etc.)
- Financial details (i.e Sales, cash flow statement, profit & loss extract)
- Detail of product and services
- Demonstrate that COVID–19 had negative impact on your business
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) with activities drastically slowed by the COVID-19 pandemic in many ways including:
- Production and supply chain disruptions, shortages and delays
- Reduced consumer demand for products and services
- Reduced capital and investment flows
- Labor shortages due to social distancing regulations
MSMEs providing services in demand during the pandemic and that have capability to grow and positively impact communities affected by the pandemic
- Agri and Agro-Businesses
- Food and Beverages
- Water and Sanitation
- Garments and PPE
- Commerce and Trade
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Enterprise must be either a micro, small OR MEDIUM enterprise.
- Informal enterprises
- Female-owned businesses are encouraged to apply
- Youth-owned or youth-led businesses (age 18-35) are encouraged to apply
- Enterprise must be willing and committed to continue maintaining the operation of their business via the accessing of a loan (either with or without the grant) and are unable to avail the required loan collateral.
How To Apply – Ghana Nkosuo Loan 2020
There are several avenues to apply for the fund. Click http://ghrecoveryprogram.com/apply
or call the NBSSI Helpline on 030 274 7777 ; or visit the nearest NBSSI district office (Business Advisory Centre) for help
For more Information: Visit the webpage for NBSSI/ Mastercard Foundation Ghana Nkosuo Loan Program