Gibela Transport Rail Graduate Programme for South Africans
Gibela Transport Rail invites suitably quailfied, motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our manufacturing site Nigel (Ekurhuleni).
About the opportunity:
- 12-month programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
- A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
- Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
Gibela Transport Rail Graduate Programme for South Africans Minimum Requirements:
- B-Tech or BSc Degree in either Mechanical or Industrial Engeering or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (S4)
- No previous work experience
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
Behavioral requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
Gibela Transport Rail Graduate Programme for South Africans Application Process:
- Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Preference will be given to local communities living with disabilities from areas surrounding Gibela factory