Deadline: Midnight, Thursday 5th December 2019
Google Europe Students with Disabilities Scholarship 2020/2021
At Google, we believe information should be universally accessible. We are also committed to helping the innovators of the future make the most of their talents by providing scholarships for computer science students with disabilities. As part of our commitment, we’ve partnered with EmployAbility, a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting students with disabilities while they pursue education and promising careers.
When :Scholarship for the Academic Year 2020/2021
Scholarship Amount : € 7,000 (or equivalent)
- Applicants must be university students studying computer science, computer engineering, informatics, or a closely related technical field at a university in Europe or Israel with a disability.
* Related technical fields may include: Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering (with a heavy computer science component)
Related technical fields do not include: Civil, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems/ IT Management
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time or part-time students for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Applicants must intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student at a university in Europe or Israel for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applicants must maintain a strong academic record.
- Applicants must exemplify leadership and a passion for Computer Science and technology.
- Google employees are not eligible to apply for Google scholarships.
- Applicants must be 18 year of age or older as of 27 September 2019.
- Persons who are (1) residents of embargoed countries, (2) ordinarily residents in embargoed countries, or (3) otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to enter
No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, applicants are required to complete the online application form and provide any supplementary information and/or documentation as may be requested from time to time.
Applicants will be asked to complete an online application through EmployAbility which includes:
- General background information (i.e. contact information and details about your current and intended universities for the 2019-2020 academic year)
- Academic transcripts from your current and prior institutions (if you have earned a prior degree)
- A reference letter from a professor, instructor, adviser or supervisor
- Responses to essay questions. The questions in full and some further guidance can be found here.
For more Information: Visit the website for Google Europe Students with Disabilities Scholarship 2020/2021
Originally posted 2022-08-29 19:24:59.