Deadline: 30th November 2022
HELB TVET LOAN FIRST TIME APPLICATION FINANCIAL YEAR 2022-2023 FOR KENYA STUDENTS
The Higher Education Loans Board invites applications for First Time 2022.2023 TVET Loan and Bursary students admitted in National Polytechnics, Technical Training institutes and Vocational Colleges under the Education and are registered with Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service [KUCCPSJ and me Kenya Association Technical Training Institutions [KATTI).
Students enrolled in approved TVET courses and are applying for the first student loan.
How to Apply: HELB TVET LOAN FIRST TIME APPLICATION
1. Applicants should visit our website www.helb.com to access the Student Portal to register, create and account (ensure you use your personal mobile number registered under your name and id number)
2. Log in, go to Loan Application, click Certificate (Artisan and Craft) or Diploma and select the 2022.2023 Time Loan Application Form [LAF).
3. Read and appraise yourself online on Financial Literacy and appreciate the purpose of credit.
4. Access and fill the loan application form.
5. Print TWO copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form. Ensure you preview the form and correct when before you submit for printing.
6. Have the forms appropriately filled and signed where necessary.
7. Read, understand and sign to accept the Loan Terms and Conditions and Data Protection Consent form
8. Present one copy of the duly filled Loan Application Form and all the attached support documents at: a.
Any of the following Huduma centers nearest to you: Nairobi-GPO, Machakos, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldore Kakamega, Kisii, Nyeri, Embu, Kitui, Bungoma, Lodwac Meru, Thilca, Kitale, Kericho, Nandi, Murang’a, G a. Migori, Chuka, Kllifi, Taita Thveta, West Pokot, Bomet and Makueni for free and secure delivery, OR b. HELB Student Service Centre on Mezzanine 1, Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi, OR c. Send through registered and secured mail or courier.
9. Retain a copy of the duly filled and signed Loan Application Form [This is mandatory]
10. Upon submission of loan application, there will be progressive notifications on receipt, verification of application and disbursements of upkeep and tuition loans, and where applicable, bursary.
11. This Loan Application process is free #KaaChonjo to avoid being conned. Contact HELB for any queries or ft assistance.
Please ensure that you read, understand, and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan . process including reading and undertaking the HELB Financial Literacy Programme.