How to Know Your Gauteng Education Screener Programme Application Status
Hey SA YOUTH, Did you apply for Gauteng Education Screener Programme via Sayouth mobi site ? In this post you will find out if your application was successful or not. if you have not yet received an SMS inviting you to a school for an interview, then please expect another SMS by Monday.
Only if you haven’t received an SMS at all from a school for an interview then you should consider your application unsuccessful. Please log onto sayouth.mobi to apply for other opportunities.
About Gauteng Education Screener Programme
The Gauteng Department of Education is looking to recruit unemployed youth as COVID-19 Screeners at schools & district offices in its Covid-19 Response Programme
– R3 500 per month
Schools, District Offices, Head Office and Teacher Centres
26 July – 31 December 2021 (Fixed Term)
Gauteng Education Covid-19 Response Programme Requirements
- Minimum school qualification of Grade 12
- Good organisational skills Flexibility and creativity Fnjoy working with children and young adults o Patience, confidence and a compassionate attitude o Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to manage groups of learners and deal with challenging behaviour
- Ability to communicate in English and one other official language
- Only Gauteng Residents can apply
- Applicants must live within walking distance of the school where they apply.
- Ensure adherence to COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures
- Supervise social distancing among school children all the time
- Take and register temperature and vital signs .
- Sanitise all learners, educators and visitors
- Report suspicious cases to the relevant school COVID-19 Champion
- Compile weekly and monthly reports.
Applicants must not currently be working or studying and must be aged between 18-34 years old.NB – Former beneficiaries of the Gauteng Youth Brigades, Presidential Youth Employment Intervention and Bus Conductor Programme can apply but preference will be given to new applicants.