How to Register on Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) Database
Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) has opened its database for potential employees to register for contract work opportunities on various surveys, including the upcoming census in 2021. New elements have been added to the database, so everyone needs to register, including those who had registered before.
The registration process is quick and easy.
- Register with your ID number and complete the required information
- Log in using your ID number and password
- Enter your address in the search location box – if you can’t find your exact address, choose the nearest landmark such as a school or church
- Select and attach proof of address
- Complete the sections on personal information, education, language and work experience
- Once this has been completed, you will be requested to confirm that all the information provided is correct by ticking the “I agree” box
- After you hit the “Submit” button, you will receive an SMS confirming your registration
If you have any problems registering, please email HRdatabaseregistration@statssa.gov.za.
Stats SA wishes to emphasise that the registration process is free, and that no payment will be requested at any stage of the registration process or if you are called for employment opportunities. If you receive communications of this nature, please report it to your local authorities.
Register on Stats SA Database
Please click http://apps.statssa.gov.za/HRRecruitment to access the recruitment database. The database will close for new registrations on 31 December 2021. Also Read: Statistics South Africa (Stats SA) Contract Employment for Unemployed South Africans (SA)
Originally posted 2022-08-29 20:03:37.