How to Solve ID Number Does Not Exist On myNSFAS
In todays latest NSFAS News – If you have been struggling to access your myNSFAS account due to the portal stating “ID number does not exist”, here’s what you can do to fix this.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a government bursary who provides tertiary funding for South African students who are financially disadvantaged and plan on studying at public universities or TVET colleges.
In order to complete and submit an application for the NSFAS bursary, individuals are required to register a myNSFAS account on the NSFAS portal.
This account can also be used to track an individual’s application status and funding.
If you are experiencing issues with logging into your myNSFAS account because it says “ID number does not exist” then NSFAS says you should re-register your portal account.
Once you have done this you should be able to login to your account and use it to track your status and funding.
The NSFAS bursary covers registration, tuition and provides students with various allowances. These allowances cover transport, living expenses and learning materials.
In order to qualify for NSFAS funding you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Sassa Grant Recipients qualify immediately
- Combined household income of R350 000 or less per annum
- If you are living with a disability, you need to have a combined household income of R600 000 or less per annum
- Applicants who first registered at university before 2018 whose household income is not more than R122 000 per annum.
For more Information: CLICK HERE