How To Submit Vaal University of Technology Online Application
The Vaal University of Technology (VUT) is amongst six universities of technology in South Africa. The university consists of four campuses that cater to students from across the country and beyond the South African borders.
Should you be interested in applying for either an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification at VUT, please make sure that you meet the minimum admission requirements for the particular programme of your choice.
The university has two options that prospective students can explore to submit their applications.
Follow these steps to submit an online application at VUT: How To Submit Vaal University of Technology Online Application
- Use the VUT application system iEnabler.
- Click on the ‘Apply here’ icon under the Prospective Student tab
- Click on the drop-down menu in the ‘Do you already have a student number?’ tab, then click no.
- On the ‘Returning to complete application’ tab, click no.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the iEnabler applications and registrations, then click on next
- Enter the required information on the empty fields, until you finally submit your application.
Alternatively, students may fill out and submit an application form to the campus where they are applying for admission.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, students are advised to make use of the email option for enquiries that they have. For a list of relevant contact details, click here.
Students are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 (South African applicants) and R110 (International applicants).
Additionally, the university requires that you submit a certified copy of your Identity Document (ID) and another of your academic results, such as your final Grade 11 or any Grade 12 results should you be applying for an undergraduate qualification.