How To Update your Cell Phone Number in Your NSFAS Wallet Account
Many students around the country have not yet received their monthly allowances from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS). Here’s how to update your cell phone number to ensure you get your money.
NSFAS provides allowances to qualifying students to cover their living expenses which include, meal and transport expenses. Not having access to this money could prevent a student from attending classes.
Here’s How To Update Your Cell Phone Number For Your NSFAS Wallet Account
- Log into myNFAS account and proceed to update your personal details.
- Change your current cell phone number on the myNSFAS portal to that of the NSFAS Wallet account.
- Now change this number (STEP 2) to the new cell phone number you wish to use on your NSFAS Wallet account.
- You will receive an SMS advising you to verify your wallet account by dialling *120*176# from your new cell phone number.
- Enter your password.
- You will be required to re-verify.
- Follow the prompts on your cell phone to complete.
NSFAS said that students must know their NSFAS Wallet passwords before updating their cell phone number as they will need it during the account verification process.
Should you still require assistance regarding updating your cell phone number, you can contact NSFAS using the alternative communication platforms listed below.
- Tel: 08000 067 327
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- Twitter: myNSFAS
- Instagram: myNSFAS