Hyundai Graduate Internship Programme in Finance for South Africans
Interns are recruited annually from various tertiary institutions for participation in a structured Internship Programme. The rationale behind the programme is to increase skills within the company as well as the industry.
This programme also addresses succession planning and transformation objectives. This is a generic structured programme that assists companies to expose and develop the interns. The internship programme is a 12-month programme and permanent employment upon the completion of the programme can not be guaranteed.
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- Accounting qualification (Degree / Diploma) by a recognized tertiary institution
- Academic Average 60%
- Good computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Initiative and creative problem-solving skills
Skills and Personal Attributes needed:
- Good Communication Skills
- Computer Skills